Friday, April 25, 2008

The Day After

Good Morning to all!

I just talked to the hospital and Brock did very well during the night. His vitals have been good and his pain is being controlled. Later today they will feed him through his feeding tube that is surgically implanted. They will also get him up to sit in a chair. I asked if he is still upbeat and the nurse said yes, but we'll see how that goes after we get him up.
The best news is...the surgeon had already made his rounds and the nurse said he was very pleased. So pleased in fact, that Brock will be going to a room later today! I can hardly believe it! I knew he looked good yesterday when I saw him at 5:30 pm. The only funny thing he said was, "I need my tennis shoes on."

I'll leave it here and write more later as time allows.

Our God is an AWESOME God!

Love to all,
Chris

No comments: